R+M de Wit GmbH becomes approved exporter
This simplification which is subject to approval allows for handling of shipments without any direct involvement of the customs.
In case of shipments amounting to more than € 6,000, too, it is indicated on a commercial paper (e.g. invoice) that the shipped goods have their preferential origin in the EU.
In order to obtain this approval , procedures and processes in our company have been optimised and adapted.
The approval as “approved exporter” entails numerous advantages for our customers:
- They profit from duty-free imports of our products or reduced tariffs.
- The form EUR.1 is no longer necessary. You save paper piles.
- You profit from a reduction of administration due to the removal of form EUR.1.
- You receive goods much faster since the delivery time of our products is shortened. The customs office is no longer involved.
- In case of urgent orders, you do no longer have to pay attention to the threshold value of € 6,000 whereby transport costs are saved.
In addition to the approvals as AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) and Authorized Exporter, R+M de Wit now obtained the third important approval in the export field. This is another cornerstone to strengthen its excellent position in the international market and to even further extend it.